2. Chop up any additions and stir into the leftover pasta. I added:
- 2-3 scallions, sliced
- a handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- a few slices of deli ham, diced
3. Whisk as many eggs as cups of pasta and set aside.
4. Set an oven-proof pan over medium-high heat, swirl with olive oil and add the pasta, spreading out evenly.
6. Grate the following & sprinkle evenly over the top before finishing in the oven for another 10 minutes or so.
- 1/2-1 cup parmesan, finely grated
7. Allow to rest before running a knife around the edge for easy removal. Cut like a pizza and enjoy!
- in the fridge , in the freezer and well-stocked kitchen
- Think any and all vegetables
- Add anything diced: deli meats, cooked chicken or ground beef, cubed tofu, steak, vegetables
- in the fridge: goat, feta, mozzarella, smoked gouda, cheddar, asiago, blue
- Chop up fresh herbs – basil, sage, thyme, parsley, cilantro
- Sauté tasty add-ins – mushrooms, onions, shrimp, in the fridge